Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pizzarella

Just yesterday after school I had this huge craving for pizza. As I walked out my college, there was this delivery person with his motorcycle and he had just arrived. I then looked closely and there it was, the name "pizzarella" on the delivery box. That motorcycle then answered my prayers :) yeyyyyy. Looks like someone wanted me to blog about pizzarella haha. Anyhoooo. The place is just located at Tibanga Iligan City, near my school Msu-Iit. Just ask for anyone you'll meet in that area and they'll sure guide you to the place.

I'm glad I wore comfy shoes and clothes to get me through this super hot weather :) you can get these adorable neon bracelets available at my online shop here.


Nomnom for the tummy, eyes, and wallet!

Baby colored sala set :)




By the way they use Mozzarella Cheese for all their pizzas.

The colors suddenly caught my eye.

They had these cute Italy posters to make the customers really get that mini Italy experience.

If you looked at the menu and wonder what "blu fusione" was, here it is. It's a certain mixture they have, which incudes a little vodka. It was very delicious.


Vanilla milkshake :)

Pizza time :) Beef and Mushroom.


Pizzarella has been running for almost 6 months now and by the way the place has a wi-fi connection. It's a great place for hanging out indeed. Hope you go visit and let me know about your experiences there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment