Saturday, November 24, 2012

DIY: no heat hair waves

Every time I get bored I explore new things! :) And here's one!

I was braiding my hair on one side. I only had two strands and a few hours after I took them off and voila here are the results!







They created an adorable wave! I'm not sure whether you call these mermaid waves or beach waves. Well whatever you call it they are just cute! I only did one side you see. So to get the look that's wavy in all areas, try braiding your whole hair. Part it into four sections and braid it up! Oh by the way, the braid I did was the normal three braided braids. ( was that right? haha) Anyhooooo, after loosening them up, use hairspray to keep the style and you're good to go :) Let me know if it worked out for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment