Saturday, November 24, 2012

Chomp Cafe


Looking for a place to hang out and eat delicious meals at an affordable price? Well I recommend you go and visit Chomp's Cafe at Iligan City :) They serve meals and snacks at prices that will surely make your little pockets smile.

The cafe is located just in front of Unitop. You can notice it right away because it's in the color of yellow! haha and it's cute :) The place has wi-fi and it has a great ambiance.

These are one of my favorites! They have a plateful of onion rings for only 50 php! It's great for snacks while chit chatting with your friends :)

Take a look at their iced tea! :) You can never go hungry or thirsty in this Cafe. 

With my beautiful cousins :) Loi and Frances. Look at me. I was so happy.

That's all for now :) I am happy and full :) burp!

No comments:

Post a Comment