Wednesday, November 28, 2012

An unexpected encounter

So last Saturday, I absolutely had nothing to do thus, I decided to go to Cagayan De Oro City and go visit their newest pride, Centrio Ayala Mall! I was travelling all alone for about 2 hours from Iligan City to Cdeo. But that's ok because as soon as I arrive, my knight and shining armor will be waiting for me at the Bus Terminal to pick me up :)


I have finally arrived! :) Here's a picture I took. That's me riding at the passenger's seat at my Boo's Cabby :) So what is my "UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER"? Well here it is! TADA!

I saw KRYZ UY for the very first time! It turned out that it was the opening of What A Girl Wants(WAGW) at Centrio. It was really funny 'cos I saw her near an escalator where I was about to go up and then when I saw her I had this feeling of uncertainty and excitement. But I knew in my heart that it was her so I told my Boo that we had to go back down because I had to take a picture with her. So I finally caught up with her at WAGW and no one was allowed to go in yet unless you were a VIP. So I waited outside the store, hoping that they'd eventually let customers in already. I waited for about an hour and this picture was the only achievement I had.I told my boo I'll just take this opportunity that she went outside the store to talk to these people and secretly took her picture. I hope it's ok Ms. Kryz Uy :) This picture will always remind me of my excitement and experience when I saw you.Even when she's just standing, she poses so stunningly and she's so beautiful. Anyhoooo, here are some pictures I took while I was at CdeO.

Check out my collar neckalce :) avaialable here. It's my online shop :) Feel free to browse :)


Add caption


I took this opportunity to take a picture with the sun on my face hehe.









No comments:

Post a Comment