Saturday, November 24, 2012

My skin care routine :)


What's great about the Philippines is that we have warm sunny days for the most part of the year. With this, moisturizing requires minimum usage but is a must! I naturally have fair skin so what I do is just maintain and take good care of it. I use Kojie San for my face and body.
Kojie San is a product made from Japan and it's great for maintaining my fairness and drying out any upcoming pimples. It's what I use in the morning and at night. Kojie San can be bought at mercury drug stores, watsons, SM, and savemore.



 For exfoliation, I simply use a loofah for my face and body. Loofahs are available at any beauty store for under 50 php.
To keep my face moisturized, I use chin chun su in the morning and at night. Chin chun su is a product made from Taiwan, original and authentic, and I use it not only as a moisturizer but also as a make-up base. In the morning, use a small amount on your face because it really absorbs on your skin and it'll make you sweat a bit. Make sure to always keep your hanky dandy :) At night, after washing your face, you can apply more than the amount you use in the morning.

I don't use lotion to moisturize my body because lotion really makes me sweat a lot. Although I am thinking about putting lotion at night before I go to bed.  I might use Nivea or Silka. Any suggestions?

P.S. Always use sunblock for your face and body for UV protection. I myself don't use it but it's important that you do. I usually wear a cardigan to protect my skin and an umbrella is always your best friend :) I recommend using dark colors :)

2 comments: