Monday, July 27, 2015

My inspiration: Amanda Margot

Hello again ladies and gents! It's been so long since I've written on my blog and I really do apologize because ever since I graduated from College, my life has been so hectic with applying for a job and moving to my own apartment in a different and bigger city. And honestly I forgot my username so I had to retrieve it again. So today, I actually am so overwhelmed with happiness. One of my main inspirations Amanda Margot replied to one of my comments on Instagram and it actually became a little chat of ours. I have been only following  her for about two months and she has never failed to give me inspiration. She is simple, witty, beautiful inside and out and I also absolutely love her even with no make up on. She has a YouTube Channel together with her sister Nicole and they are both absolutely gorgeous. And I encourage you all to follow them and subscribe to them. So here are a few screenshots I took from my Instagram account to show you guys just how sweet Amanda is to her followers.




AAAAAAAAAND please follow her Instagram account



Thank you guys and gals! So now that I've started to write here again, I'll be sure to write more and keep you guys posted on what's going on lately with me. Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment